“I want you to make me something.” The pieces that I make on command don’t always end up on Etsy, so this is my portfolio.
- Badges ‘n’ Barbecue Silent Auction Necklace
- Beaded Fringe Necklace
- Birthday Banquet Ring
- Birthday Girl Set for Reese
- Chain Fringe Beaded Necklaces
- Faux Feather Infinity Necklace
- Go Cardinals! Necklace
- Infinity Necklaces for Nella
- Kamakura Collection
- Point Loma Confetti Rings
- Yui’s Watermelon Bracelet
Here are some easy questions that to ask yourself.
- What kind of jewelry attracts my attention? What makes me roll my eyes or shake my head? What details do I like the best about my favorite jewelry?
- What sort of visual impact do I want it to make? Do I want it streamlined or chunky? Colorful or monotone? Asymmetric or symmetric? Do I like a lot of little beads or large, bold elements?
- Have I seen anything on the Custom or Collections pages or on the Petunkalunka Etsy site that inspires me? If there’s a piece that I could change just a little bit to make it perfect for my style, what would I do?
- What length necklace do I want? Above the collar? A necklace long enough that I can wrap it twice around my neck (hint: if you’re unsure, do a search for “necklace length guide”)?
- Do I like earrings to end close to my ears, stop at my jaw, or hang all the way to my chin or shoulder?
- How snugly do I like my bracelets to fit?
- Findings & Quality: What kind of metals do I usually wear? Am I willing to pay extra for silver-filled or sterling silver, 14kt gold or gold-filled materials?
- Closure: Is there a type of clasp I prefer or dislike?
- Color: What are my favorite color combinations? Are there any colors that I can’t stand seeing side-by-side?
- Feel: Does texture or weight matter to me? Do I play with my jewelry a lot?
- Materials: Do I like stones, glass, acrylic, or natural materials better? Smooth or faceted? Matte or shiny? What kind of shapes do I like? Is uniformity important?
Once you’ve figured out the answers to some of these questions you’re ready to make a custom request! Don’t worry if you can’t answer every question—that’s why I’m here. I can help fill in the gaps and make what you have in your mind’s eye a reality. Plus, I’m totally affordable!
How to Request a Custom Item:
If you would like to place a custom order, please use the form below. Please be as detailed as possible—it will help me give you a more accurate quote on cost and delivery time. All custom work requires a non-refundable 50% deposit, due on confirmation of the design, and full payment prior to shipping. I currently only accept Paypal and credit cards for online transactions.
All custom requests will involve a free consultation and design session through email, video chat, or personal meeting (for Tulsans and visitors to Tulsa only)!